Saturday, July 4, 2009

How can I live without Mom?

How can i live without her....


How can I live without my mom ?
Her over-protective nature may sometimes cause little bit of trouble
but her unconditional love is no.1 is this world....

nobody can love me like she did ...
nobody can sacrifice so much for me like she did...
If she have to cut her flesh and bone ,
she would if she do it for her son's benefit....

I recalled that my school education put
on great emphasize on motherly love,
despite knowing the fact but yet i still failed to understand that ....
not yet untill today,

I took a detailed look into my mom face ,
i noticed that she look different from the face i rmb ...
she has more signs of aging...
thread of depressed emotions leaks out from her face even though she is smilling,
which only can be felt if you feel it thoroughly ,

I felt her pain when i saw her face ,
the face she cover with smile
not letting her sons worried about her...

everything in her mind , is about her sons,
her sons benefit,
she does not wan a wealthy life,
she just wanted her sons to be with her.....
yet she wan her son to live their live and be successful....
a dilemma she faced everyday
she wan to see her sons,
yet do not wan to burden them...

as her son, i felt sometimes i was/am nuisance ....
i cant even fulfill her
such simple request....

I may be mama's boy in ur mind by now...
I would rather be like tat ....
at least i have a chance to let her love me more...
at least i can show my gratitude even more....
at least i got more time for her

when i young , i am too naive to understand motherly love...
when i am a teenager, i am too rebellious to listen what my mom has to say...
at the present , i have to pursue my dream and future....
but now ....i made a choice....my dream and future is nothing compared to
mother's love...
i vow to myself, mother comes first....anything else comes 2nd...
I cant afford to take my mom's love for granted anymore

mom ..i love you...
i still dunno why I dun have to courage to tell you this
face to face...
but i will ...


Now then, how long has it been that u look your parent face in detail....
Has their face changed ?
did you feel any guilt or regret while looking at them ?

Parent is nuisance ? Think Again.......

boonboon2k2
i had to hold my tears when i writing this....
in fact, i had to write this at midnight to avoid letting my mom see my crying...
being emo now ....i hope i din make any1 cry

3 comments:

hueihli said...

hmmmm..i like tis post lor..abit touching..but i din cry..now to noe tis still not too late...

Sherlyn Foong said...

a touchy story o.. hehe..
vv nice lah..such a lovely son.. lol
quickly say i love u to ur mom lah~

Anonymous said...

Touched and tears down. You made me miss more my mama far at hometown. T,T