It has been a while since I taken some photos,
but tomorrow I will post pictures o ...
stay tuned ,
The theme ,
Nature Photoshooting ....
And Tomorrow night I going back Ipoh
why ? Just realize i need my parent signature,
got thing to be submitted this Tuesday
in the meanwhile i go fix my external hardisk ..
then I come back ON (previously the word "at") Monday.
boonboon2k2
Lucky Monday is public holiday ......I think
but tomorrow I will post pictures o ...
stay tuned ,
The theme ,
Nature Photoshooting ....
And Tomorrow night I going back Ipoh
why ? Just realize i need my parent signature,
got thing to be submitted this Tuesday
in the meanwhile i go fix my external hardisk ..
then I come back ON (previously the word "at") Monday.
boonboon2k2
Lucky Monday is public holiday ......I think
3 comments:
what happen to ur external hardisc? apa brand...? nature posting... hmm...
ei, how long will you be in Ipoh???
allen, my external hardisk o , i think the port there rosak ,
when i plug in , it come out
usb device not recognized,
lcw, I not in ipoh already
long story le...i go ur blog find u
Post a Comment