What would you do ?
when I take lightly of your words,
when you say "I love you " and you really mean it.
What would you do ?
When I say 10 years later,
whenever you requested to be my lifelong partner,
in every year valentine?
What would you do ?
when I deny you from dating me ,
despite I am your official date?
What would you do?
when I'm all your world is about
but you are a tiny fragment in my world?
What would you do ?
When I still go out with my friends
despite you book my time to celebrate my birthday ?
What would you do ?
When I give you less priority than my friends,
despite you treat me like a king ?
What would you do ?
When I do not bother,
when you are desperate for my attention ?
What would you do ?
When you know I love you ,
despite how hurtful it is .
What would you do ?
When I'm your only source of depression.
What would you do ?
if you know you are killing me softly ....
What would you do ,
if you were in my shoes?
boonboon2k2
......
when I take lightly of your words,
when you say "I love you " and you really mean it.
What would you do ?
When I say 10 years later,
whenever you requested to be my lifelong partner,
in every year valentine?
What would you do ?
when I deny you from dating me ,
despite I am your official date?
What would you do?
when I'm all your world is about
but you are a tiny fragment in my world?
What would you do ?
When I still go out with my friends
despite you book my time to celebrate my birthday ?
What would you do ?
When I give you less priority than my friends,
despite you treat me like a king ?
What would you do ?
When I do not bother,
when you are desperate for my attention ?
What would you do ?
When you know I love you ,
despite how hurtful it is .
What would you do ?
When I'm your only source of depression.
What would you do ?
if you know you are killing me softly ....
What would you do ,
if you were in my shoes?
boonboon2k2
......
1 comment:
lol....
you can't really find this kind of shoes in this world anymore :p
Post a Comment