Sunday, September 20, 2009

Prank on MC class ,




at last,
I can manage to upload this video o,
Sorry about the dark/gloomy quality of the video
I recommend you on the sound la...

This is a video of SOC nians, trying to make a prank on
other classmates ,

Surprisingly, my classmates give a surprising
reaction ,


Take a look at Edmunds reaction ,
It turn into joke of the day,
"why ar ?"

Jasmine , at least now u can get what I meant

5 comments:

Jessica Liew said...

lol... d quality is not as bad as expected... i wish d screams were louder tho :P

BrenKenLee.com said...

THIS IS GENIUS!!

Boon said...

Jess: at least still clear enough to hear the "why ar?" lo...

Brendan: u can do the prank to your classmate also ma

sulinn said...

LOL! So dark!!! I think I saw manpreet, edmund, yen?, akil, boonken...and edmund and akil's expression most clear..

why ar? XD

p/s: how many ppl talking in the background? ur voice or kon's? I'm not sure...only when u speak cantonese I can recognize ur voice and who was the guy who bet $10 that edmund will scream?

michy said...

hahaha priceless video boon! :)