Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sien

Recently,
when I look at my blog,
I also feel that my blog is boring nowadays,

Perhaps
this is my current state of mind ,
I'm very sien
Note: sien can mean a lot of thing in hokkien ,tired...boring...etc

I have no idea why I feeling this way,
but I just felt sien ,
Sien till dont feel like doing anything,

Hate it when I feel this way,
Nobody to be blame,
but for now I just wan to blame the
H1N1 quarantine,

When I just managed to start my engine ,
that 7 day quarantine stop my momentum ...

now I have to figure a way to run my engine,
next week got many thing to do ,

I hope I got the discipline to leverage my workload to this week

sien...sien ..sien...

Men also have emo times,

boonboon2k2
sien ar......grrr......
should i sleep more ?

3 comments:

Allen said...

don't sien laa... try look for something to do. better don;t sleep, make urself tired 1st then sleep

hueihli said...

sienzzz

Boon said...

allen, i that time really sien till ...
no words can describe that sien-ness
and i dunno why i always so tired

hl : why u also follow me sien