Monday, September 7, 2009

Photoshooting CatCarCharDewiJen

Sorry for not updating yesterday ,
I was KO-ed by the photo shoot

This is a very long post ,
so as usual, please do your stuff and leave this
blog for few minutes ,


Honestly speaking,
I do not feel satisfied with the quality of my photos this time

I do feel proud of my work ,
just that this time I felt I can do it better in any ways ...
so if there is 2nd photoshoot ,
I promise it would come out different ...

OK ,

This photoshoot is actually
something like Dove Campaign
where the message here is
"You no need to be beautiful to be beautiful,
You just need to be yourself to be beautiful"

This campaign started with
Carmen , won a prize money from Dutch Lady
with a promise to start a company
to promote self confidence among women ,

Hence comes the photoshoot,

Some of my photos may appear in her online website
which soon to be revealed ...
I dunno the website for now ,
but I will hyperlink it once I know ...

For the theme,
We tried to potray the cheerful/confidence
being a women ,
and
I felt it is a nature for women to be confident
hence
comes the theme nature.....



From left : Lee Jen, Carmen, Dewi, Catherine, Charmaine
The album come from their name sort alphabetically,
"CatCarCharDewiJen" ,





Hope you enjoy the pictures ,
some of the pic have subtle meanings o
try to take a look at the background

This are the Cheerful series of the photoshoot




The transition start from here,
Below are the confident series of the photoshoot





At the end of the day,
The photographer and the Model take a group picture...

Who is the photographer of this Picture ?
Ans: Tripod

From Top Left : Edmund, Charmaine, Carmen, Me (boonboon2k2)
Catherine, Dewi
Thank you Catherine for the chance to meet new people ,

And Jasmine, you are next.....
dont run away ya....

You can visit my facebook Public Album for all of the pictures

Boonboon2k2
Now I still KO-ed
but assignments ....

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

boon! beautiful!!!!! i love the shots. why not satisfied? i like it more than your previous shots. (or maybe I like the models XD)

when you shoot me, you must make me look as beautiful even if i'm not kay..hahahahaha...and ask other people come along la