Thursday, September 3, 2009

F=ma , love version

Newton law's of motion
F= ma
where F= Force , m= mass, a= acceleration
and

another formula
a=v-u/t
where
v= end velocity
u= initial velocity
t=time

something to take note is
when there is constant velocity , there is no acceleration


This is something I learn during my high school,
However, I never good at academics
so how do I memorize those formulas ?

Well, it's easy ,
I relate to love/relationship theories

F= ma,
where F= strength of a relationship,
m= amount of love
a=effort over time (it rather vague,
i explain later but remember that is the keyword),

Let me explain,
When guys love girls a lot , M has higher value ,
thus the higher M is , The stronger the relationship,
that is simple ,


but the harder to define part is the "a" , effort over time
it works the same like
a=v-u/t


let say your effort is constant all the time ,
for example
last year the guy give the girls flower for valentine
and this year he did the same .

it work the same way like
constant velocity has no acceleration

thus v-u = 0
so it lead to a=0

and it turn out to be
F= M (0)
which means F = 0


Therefore it can be concluded that
to succed in a relationship,
you need to constantly give more effort to your loves one

in this case,
if last year guys brought flowers for his gf,
this year he had to buy flower with ....ring /necklace already

means that, your effort must be more and more .
if not , your relationship deteriorates.

So the best way is ...
start by treating gf very bad ,
then slowly improve ,

boonboon2k2
this idea is formed when I in form 4

5 comments:

sulinn said...

you never cease to amaze me with your extraordinary ways of thinking. =)

Boon said...

thanks o ...
there is still chemistry version 1...

meihui said...

no wonder u r stil single..

Boon said...

mei hui , swt...T.T

Weird Dan said...

Hahaha..

I love the part. But you're right in a certain way. You start with a high price, you have to go up higher. WAHAHAHA.. so start small