Since my women of my life (my mom) is jealous
over the recent frequent amount
of photo shooting
involving girls,
Ya, I think I owe my mom some explanation ...
she thought that I go out very frequent for useless stuff
despite I only spend the only free time I have
which is Sunday
for photography....
Note: I eat I sleep I assignment most of the time
since for now , I get the hang of potrait photography ,
is too show the most natural part of your subject ,
so....
temporarily ...
my upcoming photoshooting will turn into
somewhat landscape kind of pictures...
Maybe in IPOH , maybe in KL
who knows what is my plan for raya...
To my SOC friend,
The video from the prank in MC tutorial class ,
will be uploaded anytime soon ,
stay tuned for it ya...
boonboon2k2,
Nature photography ? Flower photography ?
Or Dog Photography? hint hint : Skippy/Maisy ?
over the recent frequent amount
of photo shooting
involving girls,
Ya, I think I owe my mom some explanation ...
she thought that I go out very frequent for useless stuff
despite I only spend the only free time I have
which is Sunday
for photography....
Note: I eat I sleep I assignment most of the time
since for now , I get the hang of potrait photography ,
is too show the most natural part of your subject ,
so....
temporarily ...
my upcoming photoshooting will turn into
somewhat landscape kind of pictures...
Maybe in IPOH , maybe in KL
who knows what is my plan for raya...
To my SOC friend,
The video from the prank in MC tutorial class ,
will be uploaded anytime soon ,
stay tuned for it ya...
boonboon2k2,
Nature photography ? Flower photography ?
Or Dog Photography? hint hint : Skippy/Maisy ?
2 comments:
hahaha! serious, u wanna use maisy for photography? lol.
eh, i thought the video of MC prank most of d time is dark only?
lol, dog are very good subject for photoshooot ma...^^
as long you dun mind your dog being tortured by flash la...
and ya, is dark la...
but i managed to record the sounds ar..
having trouble upload it to youtube now...
Post a Comment