Friday, September 11, 2009

Looking back....

Again , the daily updated blog turn into
two day updated blog,
thanks to some tedious/time consuming assignment

Right after I hand in my assignment,
The migraine start kicking in ...

as I suffer from hang over kind of headache...
I look back at my youtube account

Only to realize,
how crazy I was....

This two video are recorded during my high school class...
i not involved in this thing , but
the level of wu liao ness..is somehow the same...
..imagine...






Then I look back at CCL bday surprise party, only to found out

I have not share the video to my friends...



It is 10 min long...
but i still managed to capture the moment where
CCL and LPS kena "splash "


IVY,
too bad u canceled the steamboat,
IF not maybe you have the same thing happen to you also...

Happy birthday dear...

boonboon2k2
should I wish now ? or wait till 1159 ?

No comments: