Today is my cousin birthday ,
and my x birthday ...
and new born for my home theater ,
and the day my parent back Ipoh,
And
The day i suppose to detox myself ,
and
The last day of my qurantine ,
Tomorrow
I will continue assignments liao
How Do I endure 7 days of quarantine ,
All thanks to
My mom for
Buying breakfast everyday ,
Not waking me up every morning,
Make me milo every morning,
though I had to wash the cup later on
My dad ,
for accompany me for the 1 week ,
and drive us around kl ....
and ...give a lot dad to son nagging,
And last of all ,
Yoona ,
for being my desktop wallpaper,
time flies ...
boonboon2k2
dunno why there is no mederka march / celebration in kl this year
and my x birthday ...
and new born for my home theater ,
and the day my parent back Ipoh,
And
The day i suppose to detox myself ,
and
The last day of my qurantine ,
Tomorrow
I will continue assignments liao
How Do I endure 7 days of quarantine ,
All thanks to
My mom for
Buying breakfast everyday ,
Not waking me up every morning,
Make me milo every morning,
though I had to wash the cup later on
My dad ,
for accompany me for the 1 week ,
and drive us around kl ....
and ...give a lot dad to son nagging,
And last of all ,
Yoona ,
for being my desktop wallpaper,time flies ...
boonboon2k2
dunno why there is no mederka march / celebration in kl this year
1 comment:
it's merdeka.
no march-pass,
the reason is easy.
if najib celebrates his country during this kinda crucial period,
he'll get a shot on his head for no mercy
Post a Comment