Monday, October 5, 2009

1 hour to 21

For 20 years i dreamt myself as 21 years old,
as 21 year old is legal age,
and i can do a lot of stuff

clubbing, smoking, gambling, voting..
and freedom to pat toh openly,
as my mom always said,
once you 21, you can do anything you want,
though she say the same thing when I am 18, I can do whatever I want,


But


As I got 1 hour left toward 21 years old,
I feel empty,

I am 21 already ,
What next ?
30 ? 35?

Sometime life is like tat,
You think you will be happy when you reach a goal,
but as you reach it ,
you are not as happy as you thought will be ,

In life you need a goal,
and another goal after the current 1...

我想 :
我的愿望应该是
“不要再点亮寂寞的蜡烛”

boonboon2k2
I hope tomorrow I have a good presentation

6 comments:

yongkim said...

Haha. Ya. Have a little same feeling with you too, friend. Sometime feeling lost. Haha.

Welcome to a new stage of life! =)

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

happy keyday 99 bro.

Boon said...

thanks a lot tai kor ...

yk : so now u still got feel lost ar ?

yuan : the key is too be responsible of your action wo , i found it jo

i thought is key to fuck girls tim...

Eugene Toh Sen Hao said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Boon.
All the best in ur studies.

Anonymous said...

who allow u to clubbing, smoking, gambling?? i say NO NO NO... bleuk... hehe

Allen said...

dear Boon,


Allen here. i'm understand your feeling. Even u reach 21 so what? haha... cheer up laa. look up! not down... forget the past. my case almost like u, an emptiness... everyday, everywhere i wish to die... but not i have 2 think hard. does it worth it? i don't think so. i try to cheer up & enjoy every single moment. i still love for the women that i love. i only wish something different in my life. something i dont really expected. u should appreciate with ur life rite now. u hv friends & family but mind is different case but i still friend & family... i living with my own & not depending on them... i can do it! so do u my friend... everything would fine. learn the mistake of 20's. Appreciate at 21's... u an adult now. parent can't control u anymore. deserve to be a man! happy birthday dude...