Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rain

Looking at Vannesa's blog,
I'm was reminded on how long I did not take rain shots,
since today I rest and sleep because of denggi suspicion,
I was bitten by mosquito that look like aedes yesterday,
I guess that what people called you deserved it sacrifice in the name of art.


and since today it rained,
might as well I try taking photos from my house ....




 


boonboon2k2
rain comes, and I rest

5 comments:

Alice said...

ah Boon, I hope you're OK and it's not dengue. :(

Anonymous said...

if listen the song " kiss the rain" muz very sad d le...

Boon said...

@alice, I hope it's not dengue too..T.T


@dear, I listen kiss the rain sure think of you one , dont worry o ...

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

becoz of the jalan sentul trip?

Boon said...

lol, yup,

i take vampire photo end up being vampire