Wednesday, October 28, 2009

French Kiss 10 Degree rule

I bet everybody should have French kissed by now ,
For those who dont, I believe you might need to read this ...

I wont be touching on the basics ,
eg. avoid bad breath , the tempo of the kiss ,

I will be talking bout the angle to kiss ,

Do you realize if you kiss head to head,
you will end up suffocating , and the "passionate" kiss turn into
short lived kiss ,

I bet you don't want to screw up the atmosphere right ?


That how the 10 degree rule come out,
the basic idea is to have the boy's tilt the head low but
NOT until having the need to lower your knees
while the girls tilt the head high enough but
NOT by tipping your toes,

The ideal angle should be like this if you dont get what I mean,


(did you notice how the male tilt his head ?
or how the female raise her head ? )

What about the other angle where
the female are the one taller ?
It still can be done,




can you see the angle ?

What about the height differences is too HUGE ?
untill the boy have to lower the knees ,
and
the girl have to tip toes even with high heels  ?


How to French Kiss if like that  ?

ANSWER: Go to bed and adjust lo ..


However, if you insist on kissing on the same horizontal axis
something like this ..



I din't say cannot ...
But this angle is better for
"pecking" instead of passionate kiss,




boonboon2k2
I miss the way I kiss my de de .....

5 comments:

Alice said...

Definitely agree. This should be the way it's done. Kiss away, folks! :D

happy said...

o....boon why u get so much time to surf here surf there....hehe...ur course seem to have so much fun...^^do u love what u r doing? it is so good to find own passionate in life~

Boon said...

@alice, yup, you should try that random rule i had ...^^

@wai mun : I go online to do work/homework ma, so shun bian go find stuff la....
And yup, i am in the place I liked ,
How bout you ? do you love what you are doing ?

Alice said...

Try until don't want to try lor... hahahaha!

Boon said...

alice, wa ..never knew u sooooo ganas ...