安全感,女孩都常常把这词挂在口中
sense of security( aka SOS) ,is something girls talk about all the time,
安全感,可以是物质上或者心理上,
简单来说, 安全感对女孩来说
是维持感情最关键的“感觉”
this SOS can range from materialistic security (financial stability), or psychological security,
in simple terms, a girl's SOS
is the key to maintain a relationship.
没有安全感, 没有感觉, 没有爱情
就那么简单。
When there is SOS, there is no feel, resulting in no love,
simple,
何谓安全感? 就是那种 “我的男友不会偷吃” 的信任,
或者, “我的男人只爱我一个” 的想法,
也可以是 ” 他是我可以投靠一辈子的男人“
也就说,最高无上的信任,
What is SOS? it is a trust that "my bf wont be cheating on me",
or it is a believe that "my bf loves me only"
or a feeling of "he is someone i can rely on for my whole life"
虽然这种种东西是男人应该给女人的,
但是,同样的道理
男人也需要安全感的。。
男人也需要那种“我的女友是我的女人"的感觉啊
although thing that are listed are what men should give to women ,
but , men also needs SOS too,
he also need that "my gf is my women" feeling too.
所以那种 ”你爱我,你就要给我性“ 这个念头就出现了
你可以说男人好色,
不过,试想想,
一个女人若愿意献上她的第一次给她的男人,
那不是给男人最大的肯定吗?
当然,愿意给,也可以是结婚后给,
不过,每个男人都想得到那种肯定啊,
(我不是鼓励你们上床做爱,
我是说是给他知道你是属于他就够了)
That why, the theory of "if you love me, you have to give me sex body" appear out of nowhere,
you can say men is pervert,
but, think about it,
if a girl willing to give her first time to men,
arent this the biggest recognition for men ?
Of cause, when I say give, I mean you can give after marriage,
but all men also hope to get that recognition too.
(I not encouraging pre-marital sex here,
I'm saying , It's the recognition)
I'm saying , It's the recognition)
到最后,我想表达的是,
男人也需要安全感的 ,
不过,是和女人的安全感是不同的
In the end, what I'm trying to say is,
Men need SOS too,
It is just the SOS is different compared to women .
boonboon2K2
I mean RECOGNITION , not sex,
don't get me wrong..
No comments:
Post a Comment