Sunday, October 18, 2009

Proud




I'm proud to be owner of this picture ...
And I'm Proud of all my own picture

If you claim you are master of your own expertise,
Then you are not ,

If you claim you can be a master with better tools,
Then you are not ,

If you think you are good, think again,

Boonboon2k2
I know I'm good, but there are people out there are way better than me,
Looking for sifu out there ...any one ???

11 comments:

Allen said...

er... prefer not to say like that... some pro haven't voice up but they don't show off their picture quality but i really got a friend who does a pro pictures. Cheer up dude! wow... lightning stuck on that building is not easy to shot & it depends on luck.

Boon said...

lol, actually i was pissed by some dudes who boasted their pictures just because they have better gear,

so i trying to cheer myself up too,
I wan to beat the crap out of them without buying new gears ...

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

wowwowowwowow
chill that dude
but this pic is splendid!
gila~

sulinn said...

nice shot! :)

SudhanJ said...

Dude..nice one..
Im lookin for a sifu though...Im getting a SLR for my b'day!! XP

Boon said...

Yuan : thanks o, and happy birthday too.
SL: thank you o ,
BK: wah what ?
Sudhan : Your dad promise you an SLR ?

Jonathan said...

nice one ah boon.. how long you use for the exposure period for this pic???

SudhanJ said...

Yeah man, can you believe it?? He jst tld me after Deepavali!!! WOHOO!!

Boon said...

LCW : I put around 10 seconds, and AV compensation of -2 , iso 100 , aperture f8,

I saw that area was blinking with lots of lighting , so i just try my luck,
2nd try i got it ..^^..but others sucks ...


Sudhan, so that means u going more to my photoshoot ?

cwsam88 said...

Sweet, darn sweet !! Haha. Where were u when u took this eh ?
Not scared kena zapped? :p

Boon said...

sam : I was in klcc walking around, so happen I saw this blinking cloud
and i think i might as well try to take a shot ...

I got lucky ...^^