Monday, October 5, 2009

Media Carnival

Now, why yesterday I managed to take pic with
Allen Wu?

It is because yesterday is Media Carnival,
Urm, I am not part of the planner or whatsoever,
I just there to take pics ,

Good thing is that ,
 I managed to take lots of pics...


but unfotunately,
I cant put it up all here,
to put it simple,
I lazy to select the best picture and upload
copyright issues,

Will give update on this tomorrow or when i free,

for now , I let you guess who is this la..



Tips and hint: She is a SOC-nian
Ans: Dionne

If you got it for the first try,
please tell me ...

boonboon2k2
I feel so alive when i take photos

4 comments:

sulinn said...

dionne!

Boon said...

wa, so geng ar, can get it at first try ...

Boon said...

wa, so geng ar, can get it at first try ...

sulinn said...

ONLY dionne has this eye. hahaha =)