Saturday, October 31, 2009

Taylor Prom Night


A prom night in Bukit Jalil Country Club, 8pm
begins with a MC trying to heat up the crowds,






And lots of  performance and talents,
From Fire Dance,



bbox-ing


But the Highlight of the event is
performance by Bunkface,



There are the one who get the party started
with stunning songs and passionate music like
Revolusi , Situasi , Soldier





don't know what songs I talking about ?
you can download it here at their official page
You will get what I mean after you listen to their songs,
In fact, the songs is so good,
that people cant help but to record it ,




Next , is another dance,
A neon dance performance,






Shortly after the Neon performance,
it is time for contestant of Best dress to show off their talent
in order to win the crowds heart,

They dance ,



some of them even go to cage and do
"cage dancing"





However, there are some
who just sing wholeheartly



so , who wins the best dress award?
I keep that as mystery ,

It will be revealed in Taylor Photography Blog anytime soon ,

so till then

Happy Halloween ,


Boonboon2k2
I am not around for Halloween ....
And not available ..

3 comments:

Alice said...

Very nice! I like the neon light photos. :D

yongkim said...

Neon light picture is nice. Good shutter control. =)

Boon said...

alice : i plan to go buy neon and go shooting spree le .... you know any dark place (outdoor ) o ?

yk : ^^ thanks dude, i personally like the neon pics also ..