***SUPER LONG POST***
* Please open up this browser for a while as it might take a while to load*
Well, Last Saturday ,
which is exactly 1 week from now ,
Student from School of Communications has organized an event
called Media Carnival
I happen to be event photograhper,
thanks Michelle , Mr.Winston, Raffi
For making this possible
I arrived there earlier than expected
so they are still preparing
but then , there is always free time to shop ....^^
If you were wondering what is that potrait all over the wall ,
it is portrait of SOC-nians and what they think about media
After that , there is opening ceremony
Which Allan Wu
who does the opening ceremony ,
When the opening ceremony was on ,
There are various of stall selling food and accessories
and there is cupcakes
I personally acquainted with the baker
Because the baker cupcakes is pretty
And there is kebab here,
Eating it is like
"sex in the mouth"
and there are few booth selling accesories
After all that, there is a discussion forum ,
which the highlight is our dear SOC-nians is the host/moderator of the forum
Next , would be fashion show,
where these are the models
and fashion shows means walking around the runway,
unfortunately
I had a bad angle,
so not much good picture from my side,
These girls were awesome
but, you should see the hardwork they put on
before they go on the stage
Here are the shots I got from the fashion show
I remember the haircut were sponsored by A-Cut Above
Then it comes to the highlight of the event
Concerts ( which includes performaces of dancing and singing)
Where the first performance,
To my suprise, Sherman was performing
Well , I so used to him holding a camera
that he look different hugging a drum
and he look cool when performing,
I can bet he practice hard for it ...
And there few dance performance,
break dances
and
ball room dancing
and
The highlight of the whole concert
performance by Liyana from Estrella
maybe you are not fammiliar with her name
so i embed a youtube video of her
Next is Mr.Azmyl
He really give us a great performance,
so great that we ask for more ...
He is so different when he perform...
After all that ,
The media carnival has ended
but the sweat and blood of preparation and planning
are not forgotten
Last but not Least,
Happy belated birthday to sweet loving
Kel Zoe
She shared the same birthday with me ....
##
boonboon2k2
what an tiring day
I KO-ed instantly...































1 comment:
shit man! i cant stop looking and imagining and wanting d food! 0.0
Post a Comment