Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bitch...

My mom used to tell me that
"People are not to be trusted",
At first I don't get the meaning
thanks to adulthood, I get the gist of it,

And mom ,
I still disagree your quote(I post the reason tomorrow),
But for this post , I agree la,

it is sad to hear
there are many consequences on trusting people,
when they are many kind of people around,
in fact , I meet some of weirdest kind ,
so weird that ,
I recommend all the sociologist,psychologist to take a look

Name one of them ?
Bitch is the best adjective ,
It doesnt need to be a girl to be a bitch, guy can be too,
but I referring to both gender
Those who are inconsiderate

It's OK to be selfish at times
but being selfish doesn't give you the privilege to be inconsiderate,

I speak what I think,
Especially to those I trust ,

However there is a case,
where I just express my thought to her
as she indirectly responsible causing trouble to other people,
and I hope she realized that too,
so I try to call her and tell her that,
I knew it cause awkwardness, so......
I did not scold ,did not raise my voice, my tone frequency din even change
(i knew because I tried very hard to maintain the frequency),
and I spend the time explain the situation POLITELY,

If it's my best friend, sure dun give face and shoot only,


yet the next thing I get ,

A pure befriend act,
etc, delete me from facebook...A hate post from her....saying how I scold her badly,
Lol , funny ...
but can understand la, never seen my level 10 anger,
level 1 may be too much for her,

oh,ya! she drag another victim into the drama,
he also kena befriend
I admit he is innocent in this case,
sorry for that ,
but , dun think too much ,
我对事不对人
(means i am objective in this case)

However, I not the kind of person who give up on friendship easily,
so another attempt to persuade her
despite I still feel I did nothing wrong to deserve this,
but for friendship sake , never mind la, tahan la,
but ...
she din even bother to reply ,


so ..that it ,
I respect her decision ,

as time goes by, I forget about the matter,
and now the funny thing is ,
her face damn thick ,
when need my help ,
can assume nothing happen...
=.=!!!


now what's the adjective I should use again ?
My view may be wrong ,
but please tell me what wrong ,
I appreciate it a lot,


P.S : I bless my friend father have a successful surgery,


boonboon2k2
I just amazed by the people's behavior,


4 comments:

yongkim said...

yup, in this field, we have to face people a lot. Conflicts arise. That is it.

Unlike others, like engineers, n programmer, they can choose to talk to computers.

gamateh, bro ! =)

Anonymous said...

lolz..hahaha..vy easy slap+kick+scold+pour concentrated solution on her..hahahahha

SudhanJ said...

Very meaningful...I meet lots of people like those you have mentioned..its a wonder that I can "layan" them la, seriously.. =_="

Boon said...

yk: even programmer chose to talk with computer, they still need to face people , they cant escape from that ,

anonymous: I will end up in jail if i do that

Sudhan: lol , then why layan them if they give you so much trouble