Due to assignments,
My post will be short and simple for a while
In the meanwhile , I use this blog as a platform
to send my message to my ipoh friends o ..
I'm sorry to KW here,
coz din manage to go out yam cha with you,
tat day i really wish to LAN dota with u 1 ,
but by next week i will ask you out already..
CCL , how is life,
still busy ?
I like your cowboy outfit ,
boleh pinjam and take photos o ,
HL, thanks for lending your ear every time i find you o,
at least u prevent me from commit suicide ..^^
Christina , How is ur dad surgery ?
is he fine now ?
Yuan, ei ,
take care of your body ,
I dun wan yam cha with you will kena H1N1
JLCW
ooi, Time to update blog lo,
u still in ipoh ?
when going back to Canterbury
WY
Although we quite long din contact already ,
but , i still got remember you 1..haha...
Snowbell
In ipoh very shiok o ,
btw, jusco got new restaurant o ,
next to K-box ,
I think is Italy restaurant o...
maybe u will like it ,
YK ,
how is life out there ,
Can get used to ur new place ?
Zoey
I also very long time din chat with u already ,
how is life o ?
I saw you become very tanned already le,
CJM ,
U in Utar like hilang from earth 1 ,
wan find you also cant find 1 ,
QQ,
you graduate already ar ?
will stay in ipoh how long ar ?
I dunno whether it reach these people,
but still worth a try
Justin Yau,
When u going back ipoh ar ,
always exam,
Dunno when only can find you n chat
OJY
Go taylor already ,
but only yam cha with you few times nia
free tat time we meet up for lunch ok?
Hohee,
You also ,
Go SS2 rmb lau me o ,
MJY,
Dude, I dunno whether you will came across this ,
but i just wanna say ,
keep in touch la,
dun always sms you dun reply me ...
SY
Where are you studying ,
is there any chance I will see you in the future ?
I miss those webcam session we use to have.
Owner of AFK 7424
I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry ,
For a lot of things ,
I hope you are enjoying your life to the fullest o,
There is still so many people i wanna find ,
but if i continue write ,
it will become boring post already ,
so i think i stop here la,
I suddenly write this coz everytime
Gathering ,
I sure not around,
haiz
boonboon2k2
I miss my friends ,
My post will be short and simple for a while
In the meanwhile , I use this blog as a platform
to send my message to my ipoh friends o ..
I'm sorry to KW here,
coz din manage to go out yam cha with you,
tat day i really wish to LAN dota with u 1 ,
but by next week i will ask you out already..
CCL , how is life,
still busy ?
I like your cowboy outfit ,
boleh pinjam and take photos o ,
HL, thanks for lending your ear every time i find you o,
at least u prevent me from commit suicide ..^^
Christina , How is ur dad surgery ?
is he fine now ?
Yuan, ei ,
take care of your body ,
I dun wan yam cha with you will kena H1N1
JLCW
ooi, Time to update blog lo,
u still in ipoh ?
when going back to Canterbury
WY
Although we quite long din contact already ,
but , i still got remember you 1..haha...
Snowbell
In ipoh very shiok o ,
btw, jusco got new restaurant o ,
next to K-box ,
I think is Italy restaurant o...
maybe u will like it ,
YK ,
how is life out there ,
Can get used to ur new place ?
Zoey
I also very long time din chat with u already ,
how is life o ?
I saw you become very tanned already le,
CJM ,
U in Utar like hilang from earth 1 ,
wan find you also cant find 1 ,
QQ,
you graduate already ar ?
will stay in ipoh how long ar ?
I dunno whether it reach these people,
but still worth a try
Justin Yau,
When u going back ipoh ar ,
always exam,
Dunno when only can find you n chat
OJY
Go taylor already ,
but only yam cha with you few times nia
free tat time we meet up for lunch ok?
Hohee,
You also ,
Go SS2 rmb lau me o ,
MJY,
Dude, I dunno whether you will came across this ,
but i just wanna say ,
keep in touch la,
dun always sms you dun reply me ...
SY
Where are you studying ,
is there any chance I will see you in the future ?
I miss those webcam session we use to have.
Owner of AFK 7424
I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry ,
For a lot of things ,
I hope you are enjoying your life to the fullest o,
There is still so many people i wanna find ,
but if i continue write ,
it will become boring post already ,
so i think i stop here la,
I suddenly write this coz everytime
Gathering ,
I sure not around,
haiz
boonboon2k2
I miss my friends ,
11 comments:
i was reading through this post. while i'm thinking WHERE IS MY NAME?? hahahhaha.. luckily i saw my name.. wohoho..
hmm.. i still gt 2 more months eventually to complete 1 more stupid subject... so, will be here till this weekend luu~~
hope to see u soon^^
lolz..u wan commit suicide oo?? i won block u one wo..hahahhahaha..joking la...y u write owner of AFK7424??if i am not wrong i think tat person is ur dad la..y not jz type dad??
n oso ..u using ur blog to save sms fees??? so many ppl u wan to contact...lolz...now sure save alot $$..hhahahaha....n lastly, if u nid borrow ear ar??then i will start to charge u fees liao..wahhahahahah
you are such a lucky guy with lot of friends.. =)
dun commite suiside,i dun wana ipoh to get flooeded..
take care ya~
You know la.. I asked you so many times yum char also not free. Better find me right after your assignment's done man!!
Good luck to your ass tho
im alrite dy lo
thanks dude
QQ: So u still got 2 more month before graduating ar ? Too bad le , I dunno when i going back ipoh also ,
HL: Aiya, it is just a description only,
I where got easy go commit suicide 1,
I haven earn money, haven become famous,
haven marry yet,
wont die so easily 1 ,even I do ,
I also persuade the death god untill i revive lo ,
MeiHui: I din know you read my blog le,
lol, Ipoh wont get flooded coz of me 1 le, maybe hohee or kevin got such ability le
CKW: I also feel bad for rejecting you so many times, but I give you my word I will find you 1
Yuan: you sure boh? dun die before i yam cha with you....
hahaha.. in ipoh of coz syiok lor.. =p
next time really ask u go out yam cha lah.. update update har ma..
Snowbell: lol , u say ga, then i go back i msg u la..^^
wah... i do have a name in this entry.. haha... i'm still growing fungi on myself in ipoh... doing nothing... sighz... been busy this few days, so will update my blog later..
haha.. like jonathan lee, proud to get a name here. ahha... human psycho! XD
ya... yum wif kinwai rmb call me too! Don 4get. dun eva eva 4get ! btw, im doing fine. Thanks ! =) gar yao.
Post a Comment