Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy when I am In, Sad when I out

Haiz,

Had A dream ,
A dream I hate to dream about ,
yet I always had this type dream.
Dream with same content,
but presented in different manner.

It like somebody dream of commit suicide ,
but do it differently.

The content ?
In short, I have succeeded in meeting up with her , and
gain my forgiveness from her.

It true that I really happy
when I in that dream.
Tears of joy flowing out unconciously,
However when I wake up ,
The tears of joy is actually
the tears of disappointment and frustration
of not being able to reach her
in reality.


Her ?
A person I hurt so much
that I cant forgive myself for doing so .

Some say I am stupid
as she have a better live now ,
you did a correct decision that time ,
why bother ?

I don't know,
I just know that time I hurt her deep ,
And that guilt ,
I bring it to my grave.


It rare for me to blog in the morning
as my flow/rhythm of writing only comes at night.

But being emo is rather unpredictable,
Tonight still will have photo post from yuan .

boonboon2k2
I do not regret on my decisions ,
but this is the only decision I regretted of making it.

4 comments:

Allen said...

hey take it easy... i understand ur feeling. u can't turn back the time. 4 Years 3 month of relationship. I thought i already found the one in my life. To love her, miss her and take care of her. To get married and live with her till the rest of my life. I was wrong. I couldn’t help myself to face the fact that she’s not mine anymore. To tell myself this is not real but just a nightmare. I can’t. I just can’t. I don’t believe myself anymore. This is not nightmare but for real. I could only hide and cry. Suddenly feels so lonely. Feels like a long sword just stab into my heart. The pain is unbearable. I couldn’t eat and sleep. that was long time ago...

so after sometimes awhile, i realize i had many friends. i tell myself i would rather learn the mistake. believe me coz no one is perfect. i believe someday, somehow, i would find a better companion. Heart had to be strong all the time. Take more people advice. Yet now i still learning my mistake. All i wish now, do hope my ex doing fine in her life. i promise myself i could only be her guardian... she got her new bf. So what can i do.

remember past is past. What life goes beyond, u must learn to love urself before u will love again.

hueihli said...

人往往是回味当初的日子。可是,为什么没有人回味当下的拥有?希望你能明白我要说的重点。愿你早人脱离噩梦。学习如何得放下,还有如何地珍惜放下所拥有的

QQ's world^^ said...

wheewhit,
be tough!
u can u can^^

Boon said...

Allen: I understand the loss of somebody you loved , it harsh to accept the reality, but maybe there is no fate between u n her ,
I am glad you also appreciate your friends too , I bet they give you a lot of support right ?

HL : Actually ,I reallly appreciate what I have now , just now my moral value and principle doesnt let me go ,
No matter how I persuade myself, I still feel guilty le...

QQ: you are promoting yourself le,
always say the same thing 1...haha