First thing first, I was shocked when I saw kennysia latest post ,
because he is talking about same topic i going to blog about
which is Frontera, a mexican based restaurant.

Now I understand why the Owner (Larry) let me take picture of his restaurant yesterday night,
and his generosity on us
Let me get back to the story,
August 4th, my 3rd bro birthday
run out of idea of where to eat ,
so end up in palm square,jaya one.
stumble upon a Mexican based restaurant ,
remind my bro of his post graduate time in US
so we going in and give it a try .
Yup, that restaurant name is Frontera,
It is the exact same place where kennysia visited earlier b4 our arrival,
but I did not order the spiciest chili lah,
I'm poor student , cannot afford
so basically I take photos everywhere,

Once I open Frontera menu
First thing that grab my attention , look below,
my vision is exactly the same as the pic
and his generosity on us
Let me get back to the story,
August 4th, my 3rd bro birthday
run out of idea of where to eat ,
so end up in palm square,jaya one.
stumble upon a Mexican based restaurant ,
remind my bro of his post graduate time in US
so we going in and give it a try .
Yup, that restaurant name is Frontera,
It is the exact same place where kennysia visited earlier b4 our arrival,
but I did not order the spiciest chili lah,
I'm poor student , cannot afford
so basically I take photos everywhere,

Once I open Frontera menu
First thing that grab my attention , look below,
my vision is exactly the same as the pic
Latin orgasm ?If I go Oldtown Kopitiam , will there be
"Malaysian orgasm"?
Not only that ,
There is horny Margarita ?
why not put horn instead of lemon ,
it sound more alike literally ,

The fried popiah looking like thing is
Frontera's Chimichichanga
but I till now also cannot pronounce it correctly

This is the Sizzling Fajitas
It has the popiah looking skin provided
but I did not take any pic of it ,
professional disease(*hint: gluttony)
Seriously , this is way better than TGIF

This is what I ordered
Enchiladas beef
the brown looking thing is actually mashed bean ,
And
I cant finish the whole thing
can you imagine how filling it is ?

boonboon2k2
If Kennysia come much later ,
I can take his autograph,
Fate ........



4 comments:
woow. so class. so rich.
again, can see cannot eat = sad.
=(
lol, i also heartpain when i see my bro pay bill,
damn expensive,
it about rm130
next time i find a more affordable food place,
great post.
mana ni mouth watering delicacies man
yu: it at jaya 1 palm square there,
is at the same floor with wendy and starbuck, but it at the other end of the square,
Post a Comment