I'm Aware that my blog suffer from severe lagginess
And I'm trying to find out what wrong with it
I used a free test website to test on how lag it is ,
It is called pingdom tools
From there , it "loads a complete HTML page including all objects (images, CSS, JavaScripts, RSS, Flash and frames/iframes)".
Basically It mimics the way a page is loaded in a web browser.
and I did my test ,
I found my culprit of my lag-ness
(u might need to click on the pic to enlarge it )
but the red colour font is link of that culprit
however , I dont know what the link mean and
I have no idea on how to fix it ..
can someone tell me what wrong ,
CCL , I hope you know the answer
I send you the pic if u need it ..
(*pray..)
PS : This will explains any weird changes in the future ...
another thing to mention ,
today my 3rd bro birthday,
but the post will be postpone to tomorrow.
boonboon2k2
hope the new layout will improve my lag..
And I'm trying to find out what wrong with it
I used a free test website to test on how lag it is ,
It is called pingdom tools
From there , it "loads a complete HTML page including all objects (images, CSS, JavaScripts, RSS, Flash and frames/iframes)".
Basically It mimics the way a page is loaded in a web browser.
and I did my test ,
I found my culprit of my lag-ness
(u might need to click on the pic to enlarge it )but the red colour font is link of that culprit
however , I dont know what the link mean and
I have no idea on how to fix it ..
can someone tell me what wrong ,
CCL , I hope you know the answer
I send you the pic if u need it ..
(*pray..)
PS : This will explains any weird changes in the future ...
another thing to mention ,
today my 3rd bro birthday,
but the post will be postpone to tomorrow.
boonboon2k2
hope the new layout will improve my lag..
6 comments:
if i'm not wrong, the red one is the search box, right at the top of your blog... you can remove it and try again and see if it still appears or not..
wau, i thought u hilang on earth already...
so long din update blog..
don't know what to blog about mer...
lol, why not u blog about your forensic knowledge , i will be very interested to learn those stuff ..
haha... not much forensic knowledge i had learnt can be blog about lah.. most of it i'd already blog..
u can blog it in ur style de ar ..
i bet u got some unanswered question when you learn forensic science...
maybe you can explore through that
Post a Comment