Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meaning

Picture speak a thousand words,
That is a phrase everybody heard of ,
But do you know ?
A picture also conveys 999 unintended meaning..

Take the picture below for example,

What do you think when you see this pic?

It up to your imagination to interpret this pic,
But as you can see,
you can get a lot of different meaning from this pic,

What I am trying to say is ,
There is no such thing as
"seeing is believing"



boonboon2k2
I got permission from Edmund to post this,

4 comments:

yongkim said...

What is the 1st meaning, as u can see?

XD

sulinn said...

I gotta feeling its something dirty? I dun get any meaning at all except that its cool that u got this shot. I wonder how...so what's the meaning?

Jonathan said...

is that an apple??? photoshop onto it or you shot it when it fell?????

Boon said...

Yk: LoL, it up to your imagination la,
i purposely dun wan tell ...hahah

sulin: no la, it supposed to make u think dirty but ....the meaning is up to you ...

JLCW: I threw the apple whhile taking his photos, and it end up like this ,
hint: this is also another part of my hidden meaning