An emo long post,
Right now is 10 ++ pm ,
12++ hours outside my home ,
but , 10am-12 noon, I wasted my time waiting for KTM
If the train are scheduled to come every 25 mins,
Today , It is scheduled that an announcement will come every 25 mins,
The announcement sound like this
"Train Ke Pelabuhan Klang(the one i taking) are cancelled ,
Please wait for another 25 mins"
And this lasted for 2 hours,
Well, after finish working,
I took public transport back again ,
This time , still ok la,
wait for 20 min then come ,
cannot complain so much already
LRT is fine , wait 2 min already come ,
but the sad things is ,
I need to walk back home from LRT station,
And
Walking in the rain is not romantic at all
when you are alone ,
All this happens,
because I choose camera over car ,
boonboon2k2,
Dicipline is put to the ultimate test ,
Right now is 10 ++ pm ,
12++ hours outside my home ,
but , 10am-12 noon, I wasted my time waiting for KTM
If the train are scheduled to come every 25 mins,
Today , It is scheduled that an announcement will come every 25 mins,
The announcement sound like this
"Train Ke Pelabuhan Klang(the one i taking) are cancelled ,
Please wait for another 25 mins"
And this lasted for 2 hours,
Well, after finish working,
I took public transport back again ,
This time , still ok la,
wait for 20 min then come ,
cannot complain so much already
LRT is fine , wait 2 min already come ,
but the sad things is ,
I need to walk back home from LRT station,
And
Walking in the rain is not romantic at all
when you are alone ,
All this happens,
because I choose camera over car ,
boonboon2k2,
Dicipline is put to the ultimate test ,
2 comments:
Give thanks, that we are able to take KTM. It's never too late to do so. =)
lol, you are pointing out something i din notice,
..i appreciate the existence of ktm ,
but they still sucks...
Post a Comment