Dear dudes and dudettes
Here is my sneak preview of my sudden photo shoot today ,
Here is Coco,
The funny thing is that ,
Today is the first day I meet her ,
Little did I know I so happen to drop by her blog yesterday ,
and gave a comment too ,
my evidence , check on the comment,

Here is my sneak preview of my sudden photo shoot today ,
Here is Coco,
The funny thing is that ,
Today is the first day I meet her ,
Little did I know I so happen to drop by her blog yesterday ,
and gave a comment too ,
my evidence , check on the comment,

Mandy,
She has a lot of facial expression
I really like to take her candid shots,
it always turn out to be nice
and,
she is really a sunshine ,
imagine she is the center of attention in KLCC
where, whenever she pass by somewhere ,
sure got uncle/young man open mouth big big,
there is a case where this guy is talking through the phone,
but he stared at Mandy throughout the whole whole conversation,
this spells a competition for attention seeker like me ,
She has a lot of facial expression
I really like to take her candid shots,
it always turn out to be nice
and,
she is really a sunshine ,
imagine she is the center of attention in KLCC
where, whenever she pass by somewhere ,
sure got uncle/young man open mouth big big,
there is a case where this guy is talking through the phone,
but he stared at Mandy throughout the whole whole conversation,
this spells a competition for attention seeker like me ,

Farah,
Apparently she is the top 12 in
Malaysian Dreamgirl Season 2,
In short, it is "next top model" TV show on Malaysian context,
Check wiki if you dont believe me ,
and even Malaysian dreamgirl also has her profile
But don't get the wrong impression o,
she is a sweet girl ,

there is another girl ,Mei Ni,
unfortunately I do not have her pic in the Taylor sunshade series,
so i will have her photos posted later instead,
to give you the mysterious feel,
on second thought,
nah , i better complete the series,
Photos credited to Brendan Lee,

and
what is a photoshooting without my booni-gay-ism in it,
this photo is taken by coco,
look like she discover my gay-ism already ,

boonboon2k2,
Tired le ,
still have to do reading for lecture tomorrow ,
haiz..
Tired le ,
still have to do reading for lecture tomorrow ,
haiz..
6 comments:
lol .. wats with the advertisement ?
did you get hired by taylor ? a helium balloon shud hav gone well with them :)
Nate: actually i planning to use the sunshade as a light reflector,
but unfortunately it end up becoming a prop for those pictures,
shit gay boon
but splendid shots taken once again
lend me ur SLR lend me lend me lend me
HAHAHAHA gayism XD =x...
aiyo nice maaa the photo!!!
yu: when we go out yam cha i lend you la...
coco: the photos is nice got inside got you ma...^^
boon: no la ur expression is excellent i can say XD~*
Post a Comment