Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stress"boon"

As I look my coursemate releasing his stress
on stressball,
which look something like this ,

according to wikipedia:
"A stress ball is a malleable toy, usually not more than 7cm in diameter. It is squeezed in the hand and manipulated by the fingers, ostensibly to either help relieve stress and muscle tension or to exercise the muscles of the hand."

Based on the same logic,
My others coursemate squeeze /whack / jiggle my tummy
to release their stress,
so I'm the large version of stressball
"Stressboon"


and how I throw my stress away?
I look at my wallpaper,

Actually only one in particular,

Morning Musume is nice,
but Sometimes there is a need for a change,
SNSD( So Nyeo Shi Dae) song are nice too,

boonboon2k2
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby baby
sowoneul malhaebwa

2 comments:

Sherlyn Foong said...

u always gee gee gee also gah??
aiyor.. just like my dear..
faint..

Boon said...

lol, I like that song ma,
gee gee gee gee...

go back ipoh sing to you if u want,