I came across this term when I scanning through
a non flogger food post on takahashi cafe in ipoh,
A food blogger is called (F)logger ,
based on this logic ,
A politician blog is called (P)logger ,
Then, a blog talk about animals is called (Ani)logger, right ?
continue the logic,
A music blog ? Music-gger
but what if there is,
a blogger who talk about fucking ?
is it called Fuckgger ?
Boonboon2k2
I wonder what I should I call myself?
A professional boonigger?
a non flogger food post on takahashi cafe in ipoh,
A food blogger is called (F)logger ,
based on this logic ,
A politician blog is called (P)logger ,
Then, a blog talk about animals is called (Ani)logger, right ?
continue the logic,
A music blog ? Music-gger
but what if there is,
a blogger who talk about fucking ?
is it called Fuckgger ?
Boonboon2k2
I wonder what I should I call myself?
A professional boonigger?
2 comments:
lol then what bout me?
dulger? for DULAN-nism?
lol, up to you to decide ,
Dulangger maybe??
Post a Comment