Alert: A very long post, Reallly long
This is by far , a post that used the most effort to upload,
We took 500++ pictures yesterday night,
imagine.....
Steamboat, How long have it been,
Despite SOC is quarantine from school ,
We still meet up for steamboat session together
And I realize they are such a great poser/camwhorer ,
Nevertheless, the smile on their face
are genuinely from their joyful emotions ,
This is what we ate ...


The Male SOC-nians
The SOC female Beauties
It is rather random plan ,
that we come to have steamboat
when we in the restaurant ,
everything we does is random too,
etc... Having a yam seng toast....
Take note on how yen look like when somebody ask
her to imagine I'm the bridegroom
ooh...sudhan ...surrounded by girls.....
Crab eater Elaine....
that we come to have steamboat
when we in the restaurant ,
everything we does is random too,
etc... Having a yam seng toast....

Take note on how yen look like when somebody ask
her to imagine I'm the bridegroom

ooh...sudhan ...surrounded by girls.....
Crab eater Elaine....
I bet Michelle din realize i took this pic

edmund suddenly turn into cover opener

Look at how everybody taking their food









3 comments:
Ojisan!!!! Arigato Gozaimashta!! ^.^// Mhuheheheheee
next time i go eat steamboat with u and take 1000+ photos! ahahaha
so niceeeeeeee! XD
i miss steamboat!
Post a Comment